Hazelaid (TM) 5.5″ Pop-Clasp Baltic Amber Milk & Butter Bracelet
- 100% Authentic Baltic Amber from Hazelaid.com
- Naturally Relieves Pain & Inflammation
- Safety-Knotted & Safety Release Pop-Clasp (see 2nd photo)
- UV Tested for Authenticity & Safety Inspected
- 90 Day Warranty & 100% Guaranteed Authentic - All of our products are guaranteed defect-free for 90 days. If an item arrives damaged or defective, or if you experience a defect in the product that is not the result of excess forces, please contact us so that we can arrange for a replacement. Change your mind? No problem, this product can be returned to Amazon for a full refund or you can contact us for a manual return / refund. All of our Amber is guaranteed authentic; if you have any concerns please contact us regarding a full refund. :) Visit Hazelaid.com for more details.
Our jewelry is handcrafted by Lithuanian artisans, known locally as 'Masters', who carefully polish and round the shape of each Baltic amber bead so it rests gently against the skin. The string in each of our amber necklaces and bracelets is knotted by hand in between each and every bead, so should the necklace break, the rest of the beads will not scatter. In the unlikely event that a bead should be ingested, amber is a non-toxic substance and is not harmful. The necklace fastens with a plastic amber-colored twistclasp that opens and closes easily. All amber is fossilized tree resin, however only amber mined from near the Baltic Sea, known as 'Baltic' amber, contains concentrations of succinic acid, a naturally occurring substance already produced by the body and in many other plants and animals. When worn on the skin, Baltic amber releases an oil containing succinic acid which is absorbed in small amounts. The succinic acid works like a natural Ibuprofen, safely dulling pain and reducing inflammation, and reducing dependancy on traditional painkillers. To function well, the amber jewelry must be worn close to the source of pain. Note that it's an alkalinizing acid (like lemon juice) so it won't add to your body's acidity, and may actually slightly lower it. Baltic Amber has some of the highest concentrations of succinic acid found in nature. The salt of succinic acid (succinate) is one of the most active substances in the processes of cellular respiration and intercellular energy creation. Succinic acid restores oxygen and energy supply to depleted cells and helps the body return to a normal, functioning state. Baltic amber has been safely used in Europe for hundreds of years, there are no known unwanted side effects. Much more information about baltic amber is available at Hazelaid.
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.1 x 0.1 inches; 0.01 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.01 pounds
- ASIN: B00NLEIDHE
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews