Kiscords Safety cabinet Locks for Handles 2 Pack Black
- Attach these small child cabinet locks to any cabinets having side-by-side straight (closed loop) handles between 1-5/8 to 7 inches apart. Have knobs? See our other safety cabinet latch designed specifically for side-by-side knobs.
- Simple zip-tie strap is military grade and tested to over 120lbs. They take just seconds to install and remain permanently attached to your cabinet door handles so they are always there when you need them. Use them for as long as needed, then just cut off to remove.
- No drilling, no adhesive, no lost or misplaced magnets and no damage to cabinets
- This baby safety cabinet lock design is easy for adults to open, but difficult for small children.
- Kiscords child safety cabinet straps are the smallest lock on the market. They are made from safe nylon, and are proudly made in the USA
Try these simple to use child safety cabinet locks and you'll love them. They are effective at keeping small children out of cabinets, yet simple to use for an adult. They install quickly and easily, without drilling or sticky adhesives that could damage your expensive cabinets. They fit all cabinet doors with side-by-side straight handles up to 7 inches apart. (If you have round knobs, check out our other baby cabinet latch designed specifically for that application). These child safety locks install in seconds via the simple zip-tie mounting strap, and remain attached to the handles for as long as you need them. When your child no longer needs them, simply cut the straps to remove. They are available in both white and black colors and are the perfect child proofing solution for your kitchen, bathroom, or furniture.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 6 x 1 inches; 0.14 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.14 pounds
- ASIN: B00IZO9WKM
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews