Super Undies Step Up Inserts – 2 Pack (Small)
- Inner Fabric (touching skin): A Smooth Poly-Lycra Blend
- Absorbancy Layer: Microfiber Terry Cloth
- Just starting to potty train? Use two - You'll have the absorbency of a diaper and can wean your toddler off his co-dependant bond with waterproof security slowly.
- Started potty training already? Use one/or none - The most effective way to potty train is with natural consequences, so using no insert is a great idea for at home, but maybe you want one in there when you head out... Just in case your toddler drops the load of the week in the grocery store....
- Potty training is going great - Keep these on hand and use one or two to boost absorption for naps (and possibly nighttime - no promises) This will help you from having to go back to the dreaded baby crack (disposable diapers) for nap JUST when he was doing so well without them!
- Heading to a friends house who just installed white carpet? Use 2 for Pete's sake! But seriously, when you are in a potty training bind with your toddler, and you REALLY want to put him back into disposable just this once then simply don't! Just use two! After all - they really do work.
- Step-up Inserts are designed to be used with ALL of Super Undies' awesome potty training products! (Bedwetting Pants, Pull-on Potty Training Pants and Snap-on Potty Training Pants.)
Step-up Inserts are designed to be used with ALL of Super Undies' awesome potty training products! (Bedwetting Pants, Pull-on Potty Training Pants and Snap-on Potty Training Pants.) Daytime Potty Training Use - When just beginning to potty train, you can craft your Super Undies into a reasonable diaper by using one or two inserts. Gradually as your child begins to understand the concept of potty training, you can reduce the step-up inserts accordingly, and increase the natural consequence that is so important in the potty training process. Alternatively - Use Super Undies Potty Training Pants as they are originally supplied, and add a step-up Insert or two when heading out. This will increase the absorption of your training pants, and help prevent embarrassing "epic" accidents without compromising your "big kid undies" by going back into a diaper! Nighttime Potty Training Use - Add to Bedwetting Pants. Use full length for girls and either full length or folded in half and put in front for boys. If more frontal absorbency is needed, use soaker pods in addition.
- Product Dimensions: 5.7 x 4.9 x 1.6 inches; 0.02 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.02 pounds
- ASIN: B00CQAEIXW
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews